Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Approved!

I am officially approved as a foster parent!! I received my fingerprint results on Friday and got my letter in the mail yesterday stating that I have been formally approved to receive foster children by Alabama Baptist Children's Homes (ABCH). I saw the director of ABCH on Sunday at church, and she said to be expecting a call soon! I will keep you all posted in the days to come (and try really hard to write at least a little something) so you will know how it's going:) Such a great way to start off my birthday week!

3 comments:

  1. Mir,
    You are doing a wonderful and amazing thing. I (and eventually Natalie) will be just down the street. If you need anything, anything at all, don't hesitate for a second to let me know. (I know a lot of people say that, but I mean it). I will be glad to help any way I can. Just give a shout down to 104!

    -Keith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mir: Congrats!! I've "been there -done that" three times. But after being able to touch the lives of 36 children it is worth it.

    bdewhurst@abchome.org

    ReplyDelete